The thing is: You make me so happy, you know exactly what to say to me at the right times. You don't judge me, you stick up for me. You agree with everything I'm saying, even when I sound stupid - anything to stop an argument. I feel safe when I talk to you. I love how you're always they're for me. You always know how I'm feeling, or how you know what to say so I don't feel a certain way. I love your smile and the way you laugh along with my stupid stories. I like how much we joke around and bully each other. I love you so much. You make me so happy and I hope you feel the same way. I love you.
how come i get annoyed by 90% of what he says, but the other 10% means so much? how come i sigh when i get a phone call from him but if he flirts with another girl i cry? how come i get agitated when he texts me constantly but i miss him when he takes a long time? how come i hate his guts and completely love him at the same time?